This week I am very grateful for all the “fun” opportunities we have had over summer and am pleased to report that we pretty much smashed our “Things to do in the Summer Holidays” list. Here is our report card!
• Get Santa photo taken (done)
• Have a night “back in the big smoke” before Christmas (done)
• See the Myer Christmas windows (done)
• Have various friends/family come over for BBQs (smashed it)
• Go out for dinner (done)
(Smashed it – awesome weekend!)
• Go on big ferris wheel at the waterfront (done)
• Swim at new Eastern Beach pool (done)
• Do the Bollard walk! (I have been saying this for years!)
(This still evades me…summer's not over though!!)
|No. 13 Bathing beauties...2 of the 4 busty ladies!|
• Go to the Water Adventure Park in Wallington (Smashed it…massive fun!)
• Go to the pool (Leisure link and also Kardinia outside pool) (done and done)
• Go to the beach (done…rediscovered Torquay and LOVED IT!)
• Miss 7s birthday party (done – gorgeous!)
• Go to Fairy Park (Not done but we have been there before!)
• Visit various friends/family
(Done, although lots of people came to us this summer which was lovely!)
Maybe things if we have time
• Go to the zoo (didn’t have time)
• Australia Day Eve fireworks at waterfront (done!)
• Paint deck (done!)
• Sand outdoor table (not done!)
• Go to the dentist (not done, oops!)
• Get haircuts (done!)
I think that is a bloody great effort if I do say so myself! Hopefully I will be able to get some great “Back in G Town” blog posts out of our adventures! It has been a summer full of family and friends catch ups and festivities and it has been awesome. The other upside is that summer is not over! Yay!!
As I have said before, I bloody LOVE summer!
Linking up this week with Maxabella Loves, "52 Weeks of Grateful" and Miss Mandy's "Sentimental Summer"!