Summer is my favourite season.
I love… the feeling of freedom, daylight savings , stone fruit, beaches, light, swimming pools, BBQs, catching up with friends, night markets. I love it all. I am grateful it has finally arrived and that we are finally into it.
At the beginning of the season Miss nearly 7 and I made a list of stuff to do in the summer holidays…
- Get Santa photo taken
- Have a night “back in the big smoke” before Christmas
- See the Myer Christmas windows
- Have various friends come over for BBQs
- Go out for dinner
- Go to Mirboo North (Latrobe Valley in Gippsland) and the local pool there. "The most beautiful pool in Gippsland" that the council is trying to close down.
- Go on big ferris wheel at the waterfront
- Swim at new Eastern Beach pool
- Do the Bollard walk! (I have been saying this for years!)
- Go to the Water Adventure Park in Wallington
- Go to the pool (Leisure link and also Kardinia outside pool)
- Go to the beach
- Miss 7s birthday party
- Go to Fairy Park
- Visit various friends
- Go to the zoo
- Australia Day Eve fireworks at waterfront
- Paint deck
- Sand outdoor table
- Go to the dentist
- Get hair cuts
Linking up for the first time this year with Maxabella Loves, Grateful Posts.
Also, a huge thank you to Miss Mandy from A little space like home for my new blog header!
Thanks Mandy for tinkering away for me in the early hours of the morning! I love it!