I LOVE calendars and diaries and writing in all the new things to come.
This year I resolve:
- To not sweat the small stuff
- To always (mostly) keep a good perspective
- To drink more (this may seem odd…but it’s probably more about loosening up and having a good time!) I resolve to try more cocktails!
|My brother in law's Mojitos...yummo!|
- To go to the movies more
- To plan a great holiday
- To read more books (and finish the one I have been “reading” for the last 6 months)
- Take more photos (is that possible?)
- Do a photography course
- Listen to more music
- See a live show
This brings me to my theme for the year…it usually just unofficially comes to me but this year I have struggled a little bit to find it. I read an article in the Sunday Herald Sun by Sally Bennett titled, “Do more stuff that makes you happy” and I have to say I like the sound of that!
I think this year should be about fun. I have been through a lot of heart ache and change. I am not saying that’s over but I want to try and have fun too. I think I deserve it. I think we all deserve it.
I think if we all did “more stuff that made us happy” we would all be better off and better to be around.
Happy New Year from my family to yours!