What am I grateful for this week…?
|pic Google Images|
- Good friends…the kind that you don’t see in ages and when you do it’s like you saw them yesterday.
- Help…with lucky husband on his Vegas extravaganza this week, I would not have survived without Nonna Dynamo
- That kids make you laugh and drive you to distraction in the same minute
|Our old place 2006|
- Making plans…cliché but …I do believe that it’s all about the journey, not the destination. Even though we are building our amazing new house and I am grateful for that, I know that we have been happy wherever we have lived. (Especially in our 2 bedroom unit with 2 kids…I loved that place)
- Starting to book in events for the festive season’s social calendar
- That in 3 sleeps I’ll be in sunny Queenscliff with my little family…ahhhh
- That in 2 sleeps, lucky Vegas travelling husband will be back with presents, souvenirs and hugs!!!
- That the weather is predicted to be 30 degrees on the weekend…woo hoo!!!
|Pic Google Images|
What are you grateful for this week?
Lining up with Maxabella Loves, Grateful Post